Payment & Shipping
All products remain property of COQOON until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs, sales tax, and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
Credit card information is handled over SSL encryption. COQOON holds the right to take legal action for non-payment customers of any kind and report said actions to necessary partners. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- COQOON guarantees the delivery of any order.
- COQOON is not responsible for lost packages due to mistyped addresses.
- COQOON is unable to amend or combine orders which were made separately after they are placed. Please double check your order details before confirming the purchase.
- COQOON cannot guarantee shipping times due to delays with customs, holidays or natural events.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and 7-10 business days for customization and personalization before the order can be shipped, unless specified otherwise.
- Orders made late Thursday evening and Friday are normally processed on the following Monday.
- International Orders: International shipments may be subject to delays due to COVID-19. Local/international charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's expense. Please note COQOON is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery.
- Peninsular Malaysia: MYR10 (2-4 working days)
- East Malaysia: MYR15 (5-7 working days)
- Singapore: MYR30 / SGD10 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of World: MYR150 / USD35 (4-7 working days)
The estimated duration stated above is upon orders shipped out (excluding processing and personalization). Please alert us if your order is urgent.